Every creation is precious
Here are our tips for taking care of it
- Avoid contact with perfumes, cosmetics and other chemicals by wearing your bracelet only after applying them
- You take off the activity of taking off the bracelet when you turn manuals, sports activities, take a shower, go to the pool or want to take a dip in the sea as the corrosive properties of human sweat, chlorine and salt are known li >
- Wear and friction between materials can alter the surface: you can store your bracelet in its case when you are not wearing it or before going to sleep
- Remember that constant exposure to heat or sunlight can cause some stone colors to naturally fade.
- To clean your bracelet you can use a soft dry or slightly damp cloth
- Keep the bracelet safe, out of the reach of children and pets.